MedCline - Awful Experience Just Trying to Get My Order

1.2

I placed an order on January 9th and have yet to hear when it's going to be shipped. Everything on their website (mind you this was after I ordered it) has said 3 weeks from the order date....it's been 3 weeks and nothing.

I've reached out to customer service and no response. This was a gift for my father for his birthday on Feb. 3rd and it's not even going to make it in time.

I find it quite interesting they charged my card immediately rather than waiting until it shipped. I understand they were busy over the holidays, but any status update or response would be much appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Medcline Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

MedCline - Disappointment all around

I've used wedge pillows for years. Saw the medcline and despite thinking it was overpriced, I decided to give it a try.

Ordered it, they immediately charged my card and shipped it right out. Once received I quickly realized my assumption was correct. Its basically an over priced wedge pillow. What I didn't like about it was that I naturally toss and turn during the night, switching sides several times a night.

With your arm locked into this thing you cant roll over without waking and sitting up to remove your arm. So I called medcline..... and got a fancy voicemail message stating all of their representatives are busy assisting other customers and to leave a message and someone would get right back to me. NO ONE GOT BACK TO ME!

Sent them an e-mail. NO RESPONSE. Called for days before finally one day some guy answered the phone. He sent me an e-mail with an attached form I had to fill out and return before they would send a return label..

I wasn't able to send the form to them online without losing all the information I had typed into the form. I had to fax it. Finally got the return label and shipped it back to them. Just tracked the package, They got it yesterday morning.

Tried calling... you guessed it. No answer. Terrible customer service!!!!

I would suggest you try to contact this company yourself before purchasing the medcline.

Really curious to see if I get my money back... What a hassle!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Medcline Advanced Positioning Wedge Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I was seriously thinking about getting one for my paralyzed arm that causes me great discomfort at night. Now I am not so sure.

It looked so hopeful to me. I will just keep looking and hoping.

MedCline pillow - great customer service

4.6

I purchased a MedCline pillow for my husband. Unfortunately, it aggravated an old hip injury, and he was unable to use it.

I called their number to get a return label. I expected a hard sell - give it more time, try another size, etc. I am pleased to say there was absolutely none of that. They took some information to find out exactly why it didn't work (a few questions, less than a minute), and sent me a return label the next day.

There is a 10% disposal fee (California regulation), but that is clearly stated in their return policy.

Although it didn't work for us, the customer service is wonderful. If it sounds like it might work for you, give it a try!

Product or Service Mentioned: Medcline Pillow.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service.