I've used wedge pillows for years.Saw the medcline and despite thinking it was overpriced, I decided to give it a try.

Ordered it, they immediately charged my card and shipped it right out. Once received I quickly realized my assumption was correct. Its basically an over priced wedge pillow. What I didn't like about it was that I naturally toss and turn during the night, switching sides several times a night.

With your arm locked into this thing you cant roll over without waking and sitting up to remove your arm. So I called medcline..... and got a fancy voicemail message stating all of their representatives are busy assisting other customers and to leave a message and someone would get right back to me. NO ONE GOT BACK TO ME!

Sent them an e-mail. NO RESPONSE. Called for days before finally one day some guy answered the phone. He sent me an e-mail with an attached form I had to fill out and return before they would send a return label..

I wasn't able to send the form to them online without losing all the information I had typed into the form. I had to fax it. Finally got the return label and shipped it back to them. Just tracked the package, They got it yesterday morning.

Tried calling... you guessed it. No answer. Terrible customer service!!!!

I would suggest you try to contact this company yourself before purchasing the medcline.

Really curious to see if I get my money back...What a hassle!!!!!

Review about: Medcline Advanced Positioning Wedge Pillow.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with MedCline?

Comments